Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Autographs, Please.


I know a lot about a lot.  Not bragging, trust me, it's the truth.  I can talk exponentially on just about any topic.  Just ask my family, friends, co-workers, etc.  No one likes to play trivia with me.  I've been accused of everything from memorizing all the answers in the trivia deck to reading the answers in the person's glasses or contacts.  I also like to talk.  Hence, the blog.  Oddly enough, I am not a fan of the digital world, as I feel that the written word (i.e. books for you kindle-addicts) have a near mystical embuement from the ink being pressed into the pages.  Not to mention that at some point, humans are going to cease to be able to communicate in person and grow text pads instead of tongues.  Regardless, I decided to go online.  Why?  So I can share my rants, raves, schemes and dreams with all of you eager apprentices.  Read my blog and I guaranty three things.


1. You will gain a ton of information on a wide variety of subjects.

2. I will offend you at some point.

3. There will be truly mystical passages hidden throughout the blog.  Find the right lines of text, and you might find real magic hidden here.

So, on with motley...

3 comments:

  1. Never, never play trivia on the opposing team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Wizard. The writings and drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, here! Live on books! I tried to read the Hunger Games on my phones app for books...I ended up purchasing the real thing about 4 chapters into it. I got tired of having to charge the battery to read. "Betsy," I finally said to myself, "This is ridiculus. Just buy the darn book." It's always at my finger tips, and never needs to be charged!
    Oh and to through it out there, the triology of these books, wasn't half bad!

    ReplyDelete